Healthy weights ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissCutiePatootie

Hatchling Member
Oh yes, thanks for asking! The fires are under control but it messed everything up.

My dragon fell ill because we had to dismantle everything in case of emergency evacuation and I was in Australia at the time so had to walk my mother through it over the phone. Because of that, he was no longer on his timers and I'm not sure how well she kept up with manually turning his lights on and off after that. When I came home I discovered he was ill and some of my reptiles bulbs were dead. He already requires special needs on top of it which is a long story you can read about in my other posts if you're interested. It's a process right now. A frustrating, concerning, slow going process. I did get him to the vet and he's on antibiotics for the next few weeks. Hopefully he gets better.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Oh man I’m sorry to hear that, what’s the name we will be praying for you all

MissCutiePatootie

Hatchling Member
@Longfellow777

Your prayer warriors are freaking rockstars! Malachi started eating again a little over a week ago now and is doing so much better. He hasn't touched food himself in almost 3 years! I've had to assist feed the entire time. I actually cried lol I was so happy, it was much needed! It's literally a miracle! Thank you for your kindness! I hope your beautiful girl Freyja is doing well too!! <3

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
God is good!!!! We are so pleased to hear that!!! We are so very happy for you both!!!! My wife is so happy lol thank you for the update this made our night. We will keep you both on our minds and hearts and let us know if you ever want some prayer for anything. Freyja yeah she’s good she’s been being stubborn and not eating much herself but I think it’s the winter and the fact that she is super spoiled on dubia she doesn’t pay attention to anything other than those lately lol. Here’s a pic of her from today
109225-9864548854.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom