Weird eye behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
They are used as treats so I would give a couple of super worms every other day -- and meal worms the same -- I would alternate them like 2-3 or so -- is she eating any insects? Its great shes eating her greens you might want to get her some horn worms -- they are great hydrating worm but they grow really fast - so dont order a lot at a time
Karrie

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Yeah hornworms are something I normally give her a few of a week but Moneys been tight I got the dubia, supers, and meals coming in tomorrow I forgot today was mlk day. I normally don’t buy meal worms but my brother has Pyxie frogs too so I’m helping him out too by getting those. I also have bsfl but they are not appealing to her. I’ll let you you know what she does having variety tomorrow. All this stubbornness started when I ran out of dubia and had to get crickets. She ate about 8 dubia outta my colony I went through it today and found ones that were an appropriate size I have lots of babies and can’t wait till they get bigger I think the cycle is finally started on there thank God. Is it possible she is just spoiled on dubia and won’t eat anything else? If so how do I change that without her starving her damn self lol.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Some dragons don't like BSFL- mine won't eat them either-- have you tried silk worms? I can give you a website for them if you want to try some
Karrie

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
She use to love them when she was little but I think since she got big her preferences have changed. Always has loved dubia though. Yeah I got silk worms once and she seemed to like them where you get them from? Reasonable prices and shipping?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
I get them from www.reptilianarts.com. You would need to go look- I usually order bulk like 50 they come w/ no food so I have bought powder mulberry leaves- mix as needed kept in the fridge- I haven't ordered them for awhile and they just got the bulk back in - they do come small
Karrie

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Matter a fact the ine and only time I got them was through them. Most reasonable I seemed to find. 50 and get the food there’s an idea propably cheaper than buying individual cups of em w/food. Have you or know anyone who has bred them I hear it’s not hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom