Medication information links

This forum is for urgent health concerns, where your beardie seems very ill and you need immediate help!

Medication information links

Postby loljelloclowdz » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:28 pm

This thread is a WIP that contains the patient handouts that pharmacists should include with your pet’s medications. This information should be provided by the pharmacist on a piece of paper tucked in the box the pills came in (or as paper taped to the top of the lid) but not everyone does that so that’s where the internet is here to help. These are super important to look over while administering that particular medication to your pet, do not skip over reading it.

Enrofloxacin (Baytril):
http://csu-cvmbs.colostate.edu/vth/docu ... oxacin.pdf
Marijke - 50% red 50% yellow hypo het trans female w/ blue bars from Kids And Dragons
loljelloclowdz
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Medication information links

Postby kingofnobbys » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:30 am

I refer to A Guide to Health and Disease in Reptiles & Amphibians by Brendan Carmel and Robert A. Johnson
which is very detailed and is the goto reference used by my reptile vet ( I've seen it in his bookshelf ).
CBDs: Cleopatra & Caesar born 28Jan19.
Puff (RIP 10Dec15),Rex (RIP 16Mar17),Toothless (RIP 26Nov17).Peppa (RIP 22Mar19).
EBTSs : George & Mildred (born july 2010).
EWSs : , Fluffy (F) rescued injured by lawnwacker 14Nov17, Gutzy (F) rescued 27Sep19 - RIP 3Aug20 (est 12 yo), Wriggles (F) - injured rescue, over 8 yrs old, RIP 2Feb16 old age. Lucky juvenile (M) - cat attack rescue (lost r-eye, broken r-lower jaw), fatal SI RIP 21Jul2010.
kingofnobbys
BD.org Sicko

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie ER