Hasn’t pooped in a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

FU3GO

Original Poster
wow so I was looking on amazon and the bulb and hood are like $200. I can afford the ones from pangea

FU3GO

Original Poster
I've tried dropping water on his nose but he won't lick it up. I've been opening his mouth with a card and giving a couple drops of olive oil. He's been eating dandelion greens, collard greens, bell pepper, yellow squash, zucchini, some carrot, a little fruit, and ever since covid started only superworms, no crickets, because they're easy to breed and to keep alive (and because my parents don't allow dubia roaches no matter how much I tell them they won't infest the house like other species) Ive only been giving him around 2 a day because of people saying they might impact them (and I usually feed him the white ones) I also give him beardie buffet (repashy)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Please go to the website I posted for you --- its alot cheaper and shipping is $7 --- plus they are fast -- please get him a staple feeder super worms are not a staple feeder you can get crickets on line they would be cheaper google live crickets for bearded dragons and go shopping --
Karrie

FU3GO

Original Poster
Is there a recommended site to get crickets. I’ve tried flukers and some other places but every time almost half are dead when they arrive and most die soon after.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Please start rinsing your salads before serving he will get moisture thru that---- please get your uvb replaced your dragon is not able to absorb / synethsize his calcium w) out proper UVB- check out the feeders board for cricket suppliers if not repost on that board for good websites
Karrie

FU3GO

Original Poster
I will buy UVB today. Also going to buy crickets and Phoenix worms from rainbow mealworms. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom