Weird eye behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
The basking bulb is right behind the uvb.

View media item 23316
I have her out running around at the moment and trying to figure it out I think if I put the uvb up top and the decor I bought that you said I should get and stick it upright like in the picture here

109225-7453714371.jpg

That she can choose more right? I have only 17 inch tall tank so inside it’s like 10 inches from her in most places I fear is too much for her

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Take a lay it so the thick trunk is under the basking light and the long stick part that's in the air is laying on the floor-- it's too high and I don't want her falling or jumping
Karrie

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
View media item 23227 that’s right under uvb.

View media item 23223 that’s right under bask from uvb.

And these are all along the branch :
View media item 23300View media item 23222View media item 23255View media item 23235View media item 23264
I try to account for the fact that 11-12 inches measured is really like 8-9 because she’s big know what I mean. Thank you for all your patience and time and help

This is her hanging out in window while I do this
109225-3746825708.jpg
lol and a pic right under the uvb and bulb with decor.
109225-1298871339.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
She should be fine -- she has different options for the UVB exposure and her basking temps ?
Karrie

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
I think so not any one place is the same distance so, so I assume it’s good she’s using it last few hours her appetite just worries me. She still hasn’t eaten much. Got an order from symton some nice large bsfl and she wants nothing to do with them anytime she eats it’s like 1-2 things then she’s done.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
How old is frejya? It must be the weather if her appetite is off-- my two are not eating alot either--
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Ok she looked older --- so I would say its got to be the weather ---lets see if the UVB placement and decor piece makes her appetite more --- and if you want to you can add more decor in your tank as well -- watch her where she sits the next few days -- w / correct basking temps and the UVB placement etc she should be good ---
Karrie

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
She seems to have a lil more of an appetite today I think it’s mostly been the fact that it’s a little colder in and around my house lately. I’m keeping an eye on her

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
I’ve got supers and meal worms coming today how many large meal worms do you think she can handle I’m trying to get her to eat whatever she will eat. I am aware of the digestive issues they cause so I’m not gonna over do it but what are your thoughts on those and supers ?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
You dont want her to get hooked on those worms - I would feed them sparingly- maybe 3-4 of the meals and a couple supers --- is she eating any insects at all? Any greens?
Karrie

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Yeah she’s eating greens like a champ ever since a baby. So how many meal worms how many times and the supers how many how many times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom