Separation anxiety?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Whenever I have to go to NYC for the weekend (Mari cannot come with me during these trips as my dad would crap his pants if she pooped in his apartment lol.) Mari gets dark and doesn’t do much at all. My mom watches her and takes care of her exactly as I do, but Mari will get severe stress marks all over her the entire time I’m gone. My mom literally interacts with her all day (and she has lived in the same house as my mom since I got her, idk why she acts like “I barely know you.” ?). As soon as I pick her up when I get home, she turns back to her bright orange self. How do I get her to stop getting so upset when I leave? She won’t even poop if I’m not home and that makes my mom worried because my mom doesn’t want to put her on her if she is at risk of suddenly dropping a 50 ton load of beardie poop. (I got screamed at this summer when little tiny juvenile Mari took a horrendous liquid poo all over the couch and myself. Lol.)
Don’t get me wrong, Mari eats like a pig regardless of circumstances, she loves food. She just looks very upset until I’m home.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
She will be fine --- not sure if they get separation anxiety but I guess its possible -- just have your mom take care of her like you do and Mari will poop when she needs to --- dragons can go a long time w/ out pooping
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom