Open one eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesmustain

Troubleshooting the shark navigator lift-away nv360

Just got a brand new Shark NV360 Bagless, lift away deluxe vacuum cleaner but something seems to not be right? Don’t worry, we’ve got you! There are about a gazillion things that can go wrong when using a vacuum cleaner, but this article seeks to address the three most common problems and guide you on how to troubleshoot.

Read The Article: Shark NV360 Reviews

Number 1: My vacuum won't turn on

There might be something wrong with the power cord. It needs to be stored in a dry place with room temperature when not in use. A heated surface risks damaging the cord.

Check to see if there is any problem with this cord. A broken one can be fixed with duct tape, which you can seal around it. A leaked cord cannot provide enough electricity to power the vacuum.

Tips on how to maintain the power cord

To prevent damaging the power cord, never drag nor carry the cleaner by the cord. Never put too much pressure on it, such as closing a door or pulling the motor over it. When unplugging, do not yank the cord but pull by the plug. Finally, Shark themselves do not recommend using extension cords as they may transmit too much or too little electric current.

BK120Br.jpg

Number 2: The vacuum does not pick up dirt

There could be 3 possible reasons:

#1: The dust cup might be full-- the vacuum will not take on any more dirt than it could contain. Check and dump the dust cup to get rid of dirt.

#2: The filters are clogged by dirt. This might occur when you have used your blue Shark navigator lift-away deluxe NV360 for a while. To solve this, simply remove the filters and clean them. All filters - pre-motor foam and felt filters, as well as the HEPA filter - are removable from the machine, making it easy to clean. Run them under water until the water is clear. You have to do this by hand, since tossing them in a washer might damage the fabric. After cleaning, simply let air-dry for approximately 24-48 hours.

#3: The hose might be clogged, so you might have to check and see.

Once all of these openings have been checked but the vacuum still does not work, check for blockades elsewhere. Blockades are one of the main obstacles for air flows, restricting the suction of the machine.

uZENIO7.jpg

Number 3: The brush does not spin

Check to see if the switch on the handle is on the “II - Brush Roll On” mode.

If this does not work, immediately turn off the vacuum and check for blockades. Blockades can overheat the motor, making it dangerous for users and damaging to the motor. Pull the handle and detach the floor nozzle to disengage the “Auto-off” feature. Once finished, put the nozzle back on, reconnect the vacuum, and ensure that it’s on the right more.

Tips on how to make the most of the options

The “I - Bare Floor” option works best on non-carpet, plain floors like tiles or laminate. This is where the dusting brush does not spin and the vacuum simply pulls dust up in a straightforward manner.

The “II - Brush Roll On” is for carpet - both gor high or low tile - because the brush rotates to drag along dirt and hair. This brush might, nevertheless, damage the carpet. If your rugs or carpet are hand-woven and especially delicate, make sure to relax the suction power or switch to suction only when vacuuming mode to avoid shredding them.

Above are three of the common troubles encountered by users of the shark nv360 vacuum. If you find this guide useful, please share to those who need it!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
is she sitting under her basking light? It is normal for them to do that however if she has any watery or crust around the eye swollen it is not normal --- coil UVB's tend to cause alot of eye issues along w/ other health issues
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom