Thoughts on Replacement Enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeMessiah

I currently have a glass terrarium it is 48in W x 16 in D. This enclosure is older but it does still work and is in okay condition. But I was wondering if it would be a bad decision to replace this with different terrarium that is 36in W x 18in D but it has front opening doors which are more convenient as I don't have to move the lights for access. I am getting a decent deal on this one that I may purchase but I was wondering if its worth it for the amount of length downgrade even if its 2 in wider. This enclosure is for an Adult Bearded dragon

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I would look for a bigger enclosure like a 4x2x2 or 120 gallon even a 75 gallon would be better - you want floor space not height when looking for a tank
Karrie

VapeMessiah

Original Poster
I am currently looking for one that is 4x2x2 that would be preferred lol but between those two would the original that I have technically be better since its much longer even though it isn't as wide?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
If your getting a good deal on it then get it --- you can still look for the 4x2x2 as well and if you find something then you can always up grade and you will have the other tank as a back up or another dragon down the road -- its up to you
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom