Thoughts on Replacement Enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeMessiah

I currently have a glass terrarium it is 48in W x 16 in D. This enclosure is older but it does still work and is in okay condition. But I was wondering if it would be a bad decision to replace this with different terrarium that is 36in W x 18in D but it has front opening doors which are more convenient as I don't have to move the lights for access. I am getting a decent deal on this one that I may purchase but I was wondering if its worth it for the amount of length downgrade even if its 2 in wider. This enclosure is for an Adult Bearded dragon

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I would look for a bigger enclosure like a 4x2x2 or 120 gallon even a 75 gallon would be better - you want floor space not height when looking for a tank
Karrie

VapeMessiah

Original Poster
I am currently looking for one that is 4x2x2 that would be preferred lol but between those two would the original that I have technically be better since its much longer even though it isn't as wide?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
If your getting a good deal on it then get it --- you can still look for the 4x2x2 as well and if you find something then you can always up grade and you will have the other tank as a back up or another dragon down the road -- its up to you
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom