Baby feeding schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarac

Hello. I’m just curious what the feeding schedule should be for a baby? I’ve read a few things and I feel less confident with what I’m doing. So her lights go on at 8am and I feed around 10am. I feed about 4 times and the last feeding is at 5:30pm. Lights go off at 8pm. I was told to stop feeding at 3-3:30pm, because if you’ve seen my other posts where she’s opening her mouth... she is now doing this in her sleep and we suspect that she is still digesting in her sleep. I thought they only needed 2 hours to digest before bed. Can anyone tell me what the proper feeding schedule would be? Should I be giving her two hours to bask in the morning before feeding and should I give her more time before bed?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Recommended is two hrs or so prior in the morning for them to warm up and two - three before shutting lights off it gives them time to start digestion
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom