Bearded dragon got sucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is good to hear he did eat now.
Just be sure that the platform is not very high to cut down on the chances of him hurting
himself more right now.
How is the leg looking, is it still darker in color?

Tracie

Feetlover01

Original Poster
I have a photo of the stool but looks normal to me. Not runny same regular look an no odor. He stools twice a day. He is active an light in color alittle black to his beard. But no movement in the rear leg. I also will post a photo of him. I added a ramp to the basking branch for easy access to the lights. About 7-8 inches away. Also working on getting a t5 H0 reptisun 10 for best output for healing.
full
full

Feetlover01

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1cz6ul0l said:
He looks good from the pic and he's eating?
Karrie
He's eating crickets an nutri worms but hasn't greens. I also applied for care credit have wait for something in mail get approved.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Normal not eating greens-- take your nuti grubs and put them on top of his salads- add as many as you want and do it in front of him so he sees you do this-- you can hand feed them too- it's good he's eating :)-- and the crickts keep feeding them too that way you know he's getting enough- I will get a nutrition website posted for you
Karrie

Feetlover01

Original Poster
KarrieRee":2118qv5u said:
Normal not eating greens-- take your nuti grubs and put them on top of his salads- add as many as you want and do it in front of him so he sees you do this-- you can hand feed them too- it's good he's eating :)-- and the crickts keep feeding them too that way you know he's getting enough- I will get a nutrition website posted for you
Karrie
I will try this with the nutri grubs need a place another order for them. My baby female eats 20-30 daily. Thank you for the website :). I purchased a container of horn worms last night hope they are ok for him. I gave one last night for hydration. He will eat with hand feeding. Just won't with dandelion an collard greens. I feed cheese grinded butter nut squash but female only eats the squash. But for some reason they really like crickets and nutri worms. I had small superworms size of meal worms. They really liked these but heard they aren't very good for them. So switched to nutri an horns. Haven't tried silk worms yet. But heard they are good. There just a hard feeder to get shipped this time of year. Feeders are good with 75 -25 being greens. Then switch of 75% greens an 25% at fully grown. Just not sure on what other staple veggies/greens/fruit to try. I tried mangos but same as the squash don't show interest. With shedding my female is currently starting. But only eat small amount not her usual. This is normal right? She's doing very well since I got her. Gotten big fast likes to bask. An when lights go down hides under the paper towel. Just some little concerns I had that I couldn't figure out. Off topic but rather just ask then make another topic. Here's a photo of her.
full

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great you are working on getting a Reptisun 10 T5 tube, that would be great for him.
The nutri grubs are very popular so hopefully he will really like them. Is he eating anything
right now?
I hope he is improving, daily. Has he even tried moving his leg at all?

Let us know how he is doing.
Tracie

Feetlover01

Original Poster
He's still mostly just eating the nutri worms. He is eating well had three stools today. With what I noticed he can support himself with the leg. But still isn't moving. Yes am in Illinois an will try some different staples for him. Appreciate link you sent :).

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok if you want more websites for insects/ worms ask and I will post
Karrie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I'm glad to hear that he is hanging in there. You mentioned that he was putting weight on
his leg but still wasn't moving. How is it looking, has the color changed on it?
Let us know how he is doing.

Tracie

Feetlover01

Original Poster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom