Beardie's fall asleep every which way,I want pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Beardymama33":b8mv2b31 said:
HippieLizards":b8mv2b31 said:
Beardymama33":b8mv2b31 said:
86309-2128078924.jpg
i had to put a flash light on top of his tank to take this one....and yes hes clinging completely to the wall!
Sounds like you've got the next Spider-Man on your hands. :lol:
Ehem its spider-liz
Spider-Liz Spider Liz does what ever Spider-Liz wants...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

AjMac

Jabba sleeps in the weirdest positions that look so uncomfortable but if I move him to a level spot or to his rock, he will give me the stink eye and go back to exactly how he was before. I've started calling it dragon yoga.

20190510-213523.jpg

Jabba- "Stop taking pictures of me, can't you see I'm hiding?!"

Yeah....hiding....lol!

20190404-003141.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
View media item 60986Phoenix sleeps INSIDE her basking log each night, even though there's two perfectly good hides over there she chooses to sleep there. ?‍♀️ (Also sorry that the photo is blurry, my phone hates to focus).
View media item 60423View media item 60936Mornings....

Daisy sleeps like that every night on top of her hide. Lol
(Also don't worry she isn't always in that position she's perfectly fine, she just sleeps in some freaking weird positions lol).

chumon

Beardie name(s)
Scooter
Scooter loves to fall asleep like this either that of flat on the hammock with his little feet tucked up under his head. <3

full

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Here’s some new pics of some of my dragons falling asleep in odd spots

View media item 60694 Phoenix spent the entire day wrapped up in her blanket, and to specify; I did NOT put that blanket over under her hide!! She must have pulled it into there somehow as it was across the tank last I saw it!! (I’m still confused as to how the blanket got in there)

View media item 60450 When your Silver dragon passes out in the middle of battle. :lol:

View media item 60663View media item 60462 According to Loki, Hats make perfect beds. He spent an entire movie curled up in that hat. :lol:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom