Violent head tremor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is your boy doing today?
Those look fine to me, hopefully it will help out for his liver. You can try to get him to eat
some greens while he is receiving the critical care if you would like. You don't necessarily
have to but it's always good to try & encourage that.
That has to be so frustrating not being able to travel at all, everything is getting completely
out of control. I hope that they send you the blood test results soon.
Does he seem to be feeling any better yet?

Tracie

Nelbert91

Original Poster
Hi Tracie,

He's not doing So well to be honest, sorry its took a while to get back to you I'm back at work now.
So he has come to the end of his medication as he was advised only to take for 10 days, we called the vets and advised them that his head tremor has not improved and had gradually worsened slightly, his eyes are still bulgy and he's keeping them closed alot more. Also he is slightly more mobile which is a plus, they said to take him off the critical care and see if he has appetite for greens or roaches, my wife has tried today with no luck, he went an hid out the way when she tried, they advised to carry on with the liver mess, she gave it him today and he threw it back up after 5 mins, got a really black beard since ans is on edge, he's jerking his whole body as well. I don't know if I can post videos on here to show you his behaviour at the moment? My wife has called the vets and they said we can book an appointment, but I think we are now going to take him to his usual vets now we are no longer shielding, we arnt massively happy with the aftercare at the vets we used in this emergency. I finally managed to get the blood results email over to me after 10 days of phone calls requesting them, I'm hoping our usual vets accept to use these blood results as we're struggling for cash after both being off work so long due to covid and I don't really want him putting through more stress of bloods. We just don't know what we can do to help him xx

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Aw, sorry to hear about your baby. Please do post a new video. The first video showed very little tremor. I wouldn't take him to the vet, too much stress and they have nothing more to offer him. If he spit up the medicine then just offer the greens mostly and a little of the C.Care mixed with extra water. Maybe a bit of bee pollen and raw honey as well.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am sorry to hear he is having such a hard time, poor thing!
I agree, since at the moment, he is so stressed, try to get him stabilized right now. Can you
check the label of the critical care to let me know the ingredients? Some of the formulas have
corn & soy in them which I don't agree with. Those are genetically modified across the board,
unless otherwise stated on the label as organic or non gmo & can make them ill.
Can you possibly try some baby food instead, mixed with the bee pollen & honey for him?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom