!!ASAP!! Brumation or dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I apologize for not seeing your new post before I posted on your previous one, so you can
disregard my comments since you did post another picture or so.
How is he doing now, you were able to get a bit of water into him?
Definitely try to get that UVB light mounted a little closer so he can get better exposure there.
As suggested, getting everything lowered in his tank will help keep him safer so he doesn't hurt
himself further. Bless him.
Please keep us posted on him.

Tracie

pennyyratt

Original Poster
Unfortunately, Ezekiel passed in the night. I woke up and turned his lights on and the poor thing is stiff as a board.. He was peacefully laying in his bed under the warmth of his night heater. Thank you so much for suggesting and giving me advice throughout this, but my baby was so small and frail.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Oh no, I'm so sorry. :( What a sad time after you had already lost your other baby. My heart goes out to you, I know you tried very hard to help him.

pennyyratt

Original Poster
Thank you, I have to wonder if the breeder supplying my local pet shops is just mass breeding.. Because this is the second baby who has passed so unnaturally like this. It's so odd.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am so very sorry to hear about little Ezekiel, goodness, how awful for you & your family
to have to go through this again. :cry:
My condolences to you & we are all here for you.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom