Liquid calcium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got a new bearded dragon after my last one passed... his name is Talon and has been in much better health. The only issue I have is that he does not eat bugs that have been dusted. I’ve tried several different brands of calcium powder, but he will not eat it. I don’t want him to be calcium deprived, so is liquid calcium for reptiles a good solution? I’m not too familiar with it, and can’t find much info on it online. Does it work just as well? Thanks in advance :)

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I use liquid calcium made by Tracie she runs bug-de-lite.com. We have to sort of force Lil Squirt but she will eat it. Rosie (my old lady beardie) will lick it, all I have to say is "it's lick lick time, Rosie" them she licks it until it's gone. Tracie has several different flavors to choose from. Give her site a try.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I just happened to see this topic & thought I would comment on it. Thanks Lori, I am so happy
that your dragons like our calcium! :D

If you have any questions, let me know. I do mix our liquid calcium, on order so that it doesn't
sit on a shelf for long periods of time. Does your dragon have any special issues, or are you
just looking for a good calcium supplement for him/her?

Tracie

Dragonfury866

Original Poster
I’m just looking for a good calcium supplement because my dragon doesn’t like powder, he doesn’t have MBD or anything, but I certainly don’t want him to get it.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Drache613":240gvyw4 said:
Hello,

I just happened to see this topic & thought I would comment on it. Thanks Lori, I am so happy
that your dragons like our calcium! :D

If you have any questions, let me know. I do mix our liquid calcium, on order so that it doesn't
sit on a shelf for long periods of time. Does your dragon have any special issues, or are you
just looking for a good calcium supplement for him/her?

Tracie
Tracie, Rosie seems to like it, or not mind it anyway. Lil Squirt is stubborn, if she's of a mind to not eat the calcium I have to fight with her to get her to eat it.lol

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

LOL Well, either way, at least you can get it into both of them, eventually.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom