Scared of water

Status
Not open for further replies.

EHerb

So Rex is 3 months old I think and today woke up with half his skin hanging off round his face which was clearly annoying him so for the second or third time since we got him we ran a little bit of warm water into the sink mew are holding him as he was scared the last time but he kept trying to jump out the sink or run up our arm - he was clearly stressed as after he has some black lines on his belly so what should I do about that keep introducing the baths or leave it - loads of his skin fell off he must be feeling better in that way

OpalAndZayde

Hatchling Member
Hi there :) I once had a bearded dragon who hated water. Really it just comes down to the dragons personality. Some love water, and some just don't. I suggest getting a misting bottle, and every morning go ahead and spritz his head or any areas that have any shed that is loose. Don't try and force any shed off, as it could cause bleeding. Spraying your beardie every morning is also a great way to hydrate your dragon. Don't worry about your dragon being scared of water, it shouldn't cause any heath problems as long as you keep him/her hydrated! Good luck with your dragon!

Abby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom