Time for a walk about?

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

Time for a walk about?

Postby saraho » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:43 pm

I recycled an old banner at work and made Charlie a background for his terrarium.
[Click image to enlarge]

I used supplies I had on hand so it's a mix of watercolor crayons and acrylic paint. I like it a lot, but I tried to make the reddish soil by mixing paint and it's too brown and too dark. Uluru looks pretty good, I think. And Charlie was a bit surprised by it.
[Click image to enlarge]

He spent a few minutes scanning it as I got it hung up and then hopped off of the hammock and checked out the bottom of the tank where I mis-measured and it allows him to peak out underneath. I hope he likes it. I have enough banner material left to make at least 3 more. I wonder if the next one needs a troop of kangaroos hopping through.
“Let me tell you: the only way to get rid of dragons is to have one of your own.”
― Evgeny Shvarts,
saraho
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Time for a walk about?

Postby adambeck » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:43 pm

Love this! I bet Charlie really likes it! :D
❤️ Bearded father of Fifa and creator of two popular coloring books for fans of bearded dragons: Bearded Dragon Daydreams and Bearded Dragon Fairy Tales, available at booksellers worldwide. (They're cricket-crazy cute and fun for all ages!) ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/bearded_dragon_daydreams
adambeck
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie Tales