Phoenix and the fish tank...

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

Re: Phoenix and the fish tank...

Postby SHBailey » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:45 pm

Bearded dragons are all about heat and light, so windows are a thing -- especially in the summer, but not so much in the winter, more so here in Alaska where it's dark and cold most of the time at this time of year. We make up for it in the summer though. :)

If the fishtank has lights in it, I suppose that would make it even more interesting for a beardie.
SHBailey
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby adambeck » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:10 am

SHBailey wrote:And hello to Phoenix and Fifa from Puff and me. :D

Puff is getting older and not as curious as he used to be, so I don't know how he'd react to a fish tank, if at all. He does sometimes show some interest in the "ghost dragon in the glass" (his reflection). :wink:

Puff is probably amazed at how good looking the ghost creature looks :lol:
❤️ Bearded father of Fifa and creator of two popular coloring books for fans of bearded dragons: Bearded Dragon Daydreams and Bearded Dragon Fairy Tales, available at booksellers worldwide. (They're cricket-crazy cute and fun for all ages!) ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/bearded_dragon_daydreams
adambeck
Hatchling Poster

Postby SHBailey » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:20 am

I really don't know what he makes of it, but he doesn't seem to be afraid of it or aggressive toward it, except for the last time he went hormonal and blackbearded and headbobbed at it. Usually he just seems curious, like most beardies probably would be if they see something on the other side of glass. Cars going by out the window, too.
SHBailey
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to Beardie Tales