Depressed Beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

laylasummers

Hello. I have an adult beardie, and her behavior seems different to me recently and I’m a bit concerned. When I used to take her out of her enclosure, she would immediately starting running all over the place. Now, she barely runs and immediately looks for a place to hide / tuck into where she just lies down. In her enclosure she is on her hammock much less basking and is often laying flat on the bottom, sometimes in the corner. Sounds silly, but she seems kind of sad. Thoughts? She is also eating her fruits and vegetables less, and pooping less. Thanks.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Does your dragon have a hide? It sounds like shes trying to brumate-- please go over your UVB brand and bulb where in the tank is it and basking temps what are they are how are you taking them? We need to rule those two things out to make sure it is brumation
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly_Eaton
Top Bottom