Black mark on beradies side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riles

Found this black mark on her skin could you tell me if I need to do something about it or if it will come off when she sheds next
109607-7560814582.jpg
109607-1259911065.jpg
109607-6340826321.jpg
109607-7138344403.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How long has this black mark been present? I hope that it will just shed off the next time
she sheds. I don't think it is fungal, but to be proactive, you can get some anti-fungal cream
such as lamisil or monistat, to put on it, daily for awhile.
Let us know how it is looking.

Tracie

Riles

Original Poster
Drache613":16pzm6u7 said:
Hello,

How long has this black mark been present? I hope that it will just shed off the next time
she sheds. I don't think it is fungal, but to be proactive, you can get some anti-fungal cream
such as lamisil or monistat, to put on it, daily for awhile.
Let us know how it is looking.

Tracie
Hi,
i have noticed it for about a month I don't think its grown or anything like that. I will look at the cream and keep u updated
thanks for your help

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

You are welcome. Let us know how things are going. Hopefully it will clear up & shed off,
but, definitely watch for any odd developments, too so you can head off any potential issues.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom