any feeder site recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello!!
i just received some money for my birthday and i'd really like to buy my beardie, Valor, a decent variety of feeders to try. currently, her main diet is BSFL(reptiworms) that i grew myself from my compost bin, but now that cold temps are rolling around, my compost bin is pretty empty of all worms and Valor is a hungry little 5 month old baby!

i just bought a small amount of Pallid roaches to try to begin a breeding colony, and some more bsfl and a few waxworms to feed Valor for now, but i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of good websites offering good prices on a variety of bugs and stuff i could buy to give to Valor to give her some variety in her diet?

i live in Florida so i can't get any Dubia roaches or any roach breeds not allowed here, lol.
i was thinking i could get some silkworm eggs and chow, and doing that for a little bit for Valor.

some time next spring i hope to have saved enough money for a starting colony of Discoid roaches as well as my Pallid roaches if i can keep those alive, but i'd love to give Valor some variety as well as make sure she doesnt get tired of eating only BSFL!

so, any site suggestions for me to order a few things from?
i have 50 dollars to spend so i probably can't get much lol!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I like mulberryfarms, rainbowmealworms, and greatlakeshornworms.

Mulberry is where I typically go.
If I want BSFL in particular, I use Symtonbsf. By far the cheapest BSFL online.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom