Legs and arms darker than body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown2353

Hello everyone so just got a beardie exactly 1 week from now and I’ve given my beardie 3 baths already, my question is I’ve noticed he legs and arms and tail is darker than his body for some odd reason is he ok? He’s actually been eating more since transferring in his new active and more active I think then normal. Also since exploring my beardie notice a new object in his cage and started biting at it should I take it out?!

Brown2353

Original Poster
109856-896081557.jpg
hi all so this is my baby beardie in its cage my beardie legs look darker but this is the object I was talking about

Brown2353

Original Poster
109856-5083978213.jpg
it’s a lizard nest he can go in it if it wants .. or hang on it lol.. thanks my beardie is so little and adorable ? I just finished bathing my beardie today didn’t go so well but good enough lol.. and now I’ve noticed it hand on the door and watches tv ..but definitely getting use to its cage better that’s it’s home for ever now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom