Rankins or Vittikins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connors

Hi all,

Just joined so this is my first post!

I've recently got hold of what I've been told was a female Rankin's Dragon but I'm beginning to have my doubts and am wondering if it's possibly a Vittikins hybrid. The eyes look different and the marking also don't look like a typical Rankin's. The size for the age does seem about right though so I could be mistaken. I have contacted the seller who is adamant that it is 100% Rankins

I'd be very grateful for any opinions.

Thanks!

109860-4572936264.jpg
109860-8044142136.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Definitely looks like a Rankin's , although the head looks just a little bulkier but I don't know anyone breeding Vittiken's . Can you ask for pictures of the parents ?

Connors

Original Poster
Thanks. I'll try contacting them this weekend. In the meantime here is another photo with a clearer view of her markings. They don't really look like the 'bowtie' ones that are usual. Any thoughts gratefully received.
109860-5521820164.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly_Eaton
Top Bottom