Newbie “wasting away” ADVICE PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

GGuy

Original Poster
Simba just passed away I’m so heart broken I tried everything I could. I’m going to take some time but does anyone have recommendations of where to get healthy beardies from. I’m not going thru this again hopefully. I’m just going to stay away from the big chain stores thanks for all ur help!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Aw man, that's sad news =(. It is really rough to lose them. As we've said though, he was likely sick with something when you got him and it wasn't anything you did. I'm glad he found a home with you and got good care during his short life. If you decide to get another dragon, you may have better luck ordering one from a reputable breeder. You may have one in your area, or they can ship the dragon to you.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Aw, so sorry that you lost little Simba, my heart really goes out to you. Sad to see a little life that you cared about end like that. :(
You might try reputable breeders like Dachiu, Kids n Dragons or Draggintails bearded dragons.

GGuy

Original Poster
Thank you both! Y’all have really helped a lot and I will definitely go through a reputable breeder in the future !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom