Newbie “wasting away” ADVICE PLEASE

Discuss health questions, issues, problems, etc! For urgent issues please use the Beardie ER forum.

Re: Newbie “wasting away” ADVICE PLEASE

Postby GGuy » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:57 pm

Simba just passed away I’m so heart broken I tried everything I could. I’m going to take some time but does anyone have recommendations of where to get healthy beardies from. I’m not going thru this again hopefully. I’m just going to stay away from the big chain stores thanks for all ur help!
GGuy
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby CooperDragon » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:17 pm

Aw man, that's sad news =(. It is really rough to lose them. As we've said though, he was likely sick with something when you got him and it wasn't anything you did. I'm glad he found a home with you and got good care during his short life. If you decide to get another dragon, you may have better luck ordering one from a reputable breeder. You may have one in your area, or they can ship the dragon to you.
CooperDragon

Postby AHBD » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:34 pm

Aw, so sorry that you lost little Simba, my heart really goes out to you. Sad to see a little life that you cared about end like that. :(
You might try reputable breeders like Dachiu, Kids n Dragons or Draggintails bearded dragons.
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

Postby GGuy » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:41 pm

Thank you both! Y’all have really helped a lot and I will definitely go through a reputable breeder in the future !
GGuy
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to Health