He ate a piece of pool noodle!

This forum is for urgent health concerns, where your beardie seems very ill and you need immediate help!

He ate a piece of pool noodle!

Postby Munchykin » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:21 pm

Hello, so my bearded dragon Iroh just ate a small piece of pool noodle, I have pool noodles in my room to block him from getting underneath my nightstand, dresser, armoir etc. it hasn’t caused an issue until now as he never once showed interest in it. I was a day late on his dubia feeding and he started the day off by eating a piece of cereal left on the floor which I promptly took away then he went over and ate a small piece of pool noodle. Maybe the size of mg index finger nail. Will he be okay? He isn’t acting weird
Munchykin
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: He ate a piece of pool noodle!

Postby Claudiusx » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:42 pm

Ha... That'll teach ya to try to prevent a mighty dragon from going where he wants to!

He will be just fine. It might upset his tummy a little bit, but it will pass through quite easily.

-Brandon
Follow along with all my beardies. Check out my thread here!: Claud's Crew
P.S. We have lots of pictures ;)
Click here if you use a Sunblaster fixture - IMPORTANT
Claudiusx

Postby saraho » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:53 am

I have a cat who has an affinity for pool noodles and foam nerf darts. He eats them, or chunks of them, then finds a nice soft spot like someone's bed to barf on.

Oh the joys of parenthood. Furry, scaley or otherwise.
“Let me tell you: the only way to get rid of dragons is to have one of your own.”
― Evgeny Shvarts,
saraho
Hatchling Poster

Postby AHBD » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:44 am

Hi may float in the tub a little more now. :D JK, as long as he's a larger juvenile or adult it should pass through easily. You can feed him as usual and keep him hydrated. Soft veggies can be helpful like baby food or canned pumpkin [ no spices ] but even without that everything should be fine.
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie ER