scale discolouration and black scale PLS HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emirooni

Hello!
I’ve had my beardie Rango for almost 3 years now and recently i’ve seen some slight yellowing in his armpit area as well as in the crevasse of his thigh and back. i’ve also noticed a single black scale on his beard. he’s generally very active except now that it’s winter and he enjoys bumping his head on different surfaces. i’m really worried it might be YF as i’ve read a lot about it. he’s eating and pooping regularly and his scales are the same texture. I’d really like some advice if this is his normal colouring, stuck shed or possible fungal infections
pls help hes my best friend and i have to pay for vet visits myself so i can’t go everytime i’m worried :(

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I see just the very slightest tint of color that does not look like anything. If you're concerned you can get a small tube of antifungal cream like Lamisil but I don't think there's anything of concern there. He looks good. :)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I agree, the scales look normal to me, as well.
As suggested, you can get an anti-fungal cream to use just in case but it looks ok. He might
have a few areas that are going to shed soon though.

Tracie

emirooni

Original Poster
Drache613":ishup4vp said:
Hello,

I agree, the scales look normal to me, as well.
As suggested, you can get an anti-fungal cream to use just in case but it looks ok. He might
have a few areas that are going to shed soon though.

Tracie
Great Thank You So Much Tracie!
do you know where I could purchase the cream? i’m only 15 so I can’t buy anything prescription myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom