Advice Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainBlackbeard

Original Poster
Very good news.

I gave him 1.0 ml(s) of slurry and half a turnip green leaf torn into small pieces, bee pollen, and some sprinkling of spring water.

CaptainBlackbeard

Original Poster
Once a day with the slurry. He is eating his turnip greens, bee pollen, with spritzing of water. (He'll wait until they get soft and then eat the remaining bit. I do know he is doing much better with his mouth.

CaptainBlackbeard

Original Poster
No slurry this morning and no slurry this evening. He went over to his greens and started to eat them. Good boy Maya. :blob8: :blob5:

His granulation tissue is sloughing off and drying out.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

He looks great! I am happy to hear he is improving so much & healing up now. Bless him.
I'm sure that he is feeling much better too! :D

Tracie

CaptainBlackbeard

Original Poster
Drache613":3pgc3ugr said:
Hello,

He looks great! I am happy to hear he is improving so much & healing up now. Bless him.
I'm sure that he is feeling much better too! :D

Tracie

Thank you. He is on 100% solids and will eat all his greens. (Not in one sitting. But he does eat.) :)

CaptainBlackbeard

Original Poster
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

I know I haven't updated in so long but I have some good news.

His granulation tissue isn't bothering him much so he is eating turnip greens, yellow squash, and bee pollen. He loves to crunch on the crunchy stuff now. He has particular tastes. I was buying turnip greens from a new grocery store down the road. He decided he doesn't like them so he refused to eat them. I drove to Walmart and bought him new greens. Gave him a whole leaf cut up into semi-medium pieces. He loves to crunch on the crunchy pieces. I've added yellow squash and bee pollen on his greens. He's enjoying his greens now.

I do sneak some spirulina and probiotics, and Dandelion greens to give him an extra boost. He ate three large male roaches yesterday. He was overjoyed for something bigger than silkworms. He still has a few left over. I also have noticed that some roaches have given birth to baby roaches so yay me. :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom