Brownish around mouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomifaye94

Original Poster
Alright, at least it's not because of the honey. Crazy enough she seems a little more lively, she's up and looking around it's actually giving me hope? hopefully she keeps getting better and than the vet gives her antibiotics and she gets better

Naomifaye94

Original Poster
He did recommend one but they're already closed so I'm calling tomorrow in the morning before I have to go to work

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is your girl doing today? I hope she is feeling better! Let us know if you are able
to get her to a vet.

Tracie

Naomifaye94

Original Poster
She was just waking up when we woke up cause we have her lights on a timer so I'll see when we get home the vet didn't have any openings before I go to work for today so her appointment is for tomorrow. She is going to have her new light delivered today so I'll have it hooked up before I go to work. Hopefully it'll all help her last until tomorrow morning?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes, you need to get the temps. up so add an extra heat bulb in the dual dome, one will replace the compact uvb so you'll have 2 heat bulbs. The long tube uvb is alongside the heat bulb, longways of course.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I love the name Melanie for her. How is she doing today? Are you still cleaning the
mouth & applying the honey daily for her?
I hope the new light will help her out, did you get that installed now?
Let us know how the vet visit goes, too, we are all hoping for her improvement!

Tracie

Naomifaye94

Original Poster
Thank you. Sorry I haven't been on lately she got diagnosed with a mouth infection and a respiratory infection they gave her antibiotic shots, gave me wipes to do 3 times a day and have her on a syringe diet. I'm definitely happy I took her

Naomifaye94

Original Poster
I think she is she looks better in every way I'm so happy I took her. Do you know if they give shots in their tail? Because her tail was kinda dark for a day or 2

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Is her mouth looking better already ? And I don't know for sure about where that particular vet would give the shot, if you call they should be able to tell you. Were you able to give her any of the supplemental food, is it Oxbow Critical Care by chance ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom