One day without UVB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! To get to the point, I’m wondering if Cookie will be ok without UVB for one day. More details below.

We are in the middle of moving, and I’d like to bring her with me to our new house while I’m getting some things done there tomorrow. She’s been incredibly restless lately so I think she’ll appreciate a new place to explore for the day. I am NOT bringing her entire setup with me yet (we are still sleeping at the old house, so she stays where I stay!)... but was thinking that just for tomorrow I’d bring her heat lamp to the new house and set it up over a bin for when she gets cold while we’re there. (Mostly she’ll prob be running around on the floor, which is all tile and actually warmed). I do not want to bring her entire UVB bulb until I bring the rest of her setup because I’m afraid of it shattering in the back-and-forth. So I’m wondering if she’ll be ok without UVB just for the day, or maybe should I get her one of those unreliable coil ones as a better-than-nothing source for tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom