Advice Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainBlackbeard

Original Poster
Update: Good day everyone. This morning, I filled up a 3.0 ml syringe with a delicious blend of dandelion green leaf powder, bee pollen, vitamins, calcium without d3, spirulina powder, and spring water. He left a 1/2 ml of slurry this morning. He's standing proud of himself.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So is the mouth clearing up? And hes eating thats a good sign
Karrie

CaptainBlackbeard

Original Poster
KarrieRee":3ub2uz2k said:
So is the mouth clearing up? And hes eating thats a good sign
Karrie

Yes. He won't let me get a photo of his mouth. I sneak over and he clamps his mouth shut. It's just in one small spot now.

CaptainBlackbeard

Original Poster
What a spoiled rotten brat who is well-loved. :lol:

This is going to be very funny. Prepped with my lovely cell phone at a moment's notice in case he ever decides to show off his mouth or yawns. He opened his mouth and I readied my phone and rushed over, only for him to snap his mouth shut. I started to tell him to open his mouth. No luck in taking a photo. :lol:

So I enlisted my Mom to help me get him to open his mouth. She does all types of silly things which resulted in him doing this :roll: with his eyes. When Mom couldn't get him to open his mouth, she left and shrugged.

Then he decided now was the time to :lurk: around his tank talking to his donkey photo about how foolish we are. But then he decided after :lurk: he wanted to :banghead: on his hammock several times to show that he wasn't :twisted: done with his last thing. :mrgreen: Yawning widely and not giving me a chance to snap a photo.

CaptainBlackbeard

Original Poster
Update on my baby boy and silkworms.

The silkworms hatched.

He ate 6.0 ml(s) of reptaboost, dandelion leaf powder, spirulina, baby food butternut squash water (Made out of water and baby food-Juice). He ate an adult female dubia roach too. His mouth is looking better each day. :blob8: :blob5:

CaptainBlackbeard

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1jkk9aqb said:
Great to hear and glad hes eating as well
Karrie

I'm glad too. I was worried that he wasn't getting enough to eat, getting enough water, and worrying about other things too. I haven't been able to get a sample off to the vet yet. I was going to wait until next month to get a fecal. I made a plan to get it last week, but he didn't go until yesterday.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Sounds like he is progressing --- and the mouth has it continued to clear up
Karrie

CaptainBlackbeard

Original Poster
KarrieRee":2due7132 said:
Sounds like he is progressing --- and the mouth has it continued to clear up
Karrie

Weaning him off of slurries. He ate 2.0 ml of slurry and a few bites of turnip greens spritzed with water and bee pollen. He did the same thing at breakfast. It's looking real good. Now, I have to get a poo sample to the vet to see if he's clear of parasites and whipworms. (I have had to take care of his mouth first before I ran a fecal to the vet.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom