I NEED HELP IDK WHAT TO DO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KendallmhG

Original Poster
I forget exactly what it is but his set up is what the vet recommended. Grevious has issues shedding so everything in his tank is pretty much recommended by his vet

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
The UVB looks too far from basking decor --- placement and distance is key here ---- please tell me what your using look on the bulb it will tell you brand and bulb when was the last time it was changed out--- does the fixture have a reflector on it ?
Karrie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Any updates on your dragon today? Please let us know how he is doing.

Tracie

KendallmhG

Original Poster
Hi! Kendall here I took my beardie to the vet a couple weeks ago he’s been put on some medicine and an antibiotic and the vet said he should be completely healed in a month or so!

KendallmhG

Original Poster
Hi guys! Wanted to post an update on my beardie grevious! He’s doing amazing we took him to the vet and the vet told us it was a side affect of his yellow fungus that we had thought had gone away. He said that his anibodys are so low that it started attacking his outer skin layers :( he’s healing amazing! Eating great he’s active! Thank you guys so much for your help! His vet said he should be fully healed by the end of March! And not to worry as long as he’s eating and active so he’s doing great!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Thanks for the update, it sounds like he is on the road to recovery. :D So he is eating
pretty well then? I am glad to hear he has improved so much. When you get a chance,
be sure to post a few pictures of him.

Tracie

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I am glad Greavous is recovering!!! :blob8: :blob8:

I love hunting too but, my Dragons depend on me for everything in their daily lives and I don't take that lightly.

KendallmhG

Original Poster
Yeah I try my hardest to be there for him 24/7 my probably is I’m only 15 so I can’t not go you know what I mean?

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
KendallmhG":39ezp147 said:
Yeah I try my hardest to be there for him 24/7 my probably is I’m only 15 so I can’t not go you know what I mean?
Ya, dad's can be pretty convincing ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom