Growth

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricBo

Just wondering when they stop growing. I purchased from what the shop owner said was 2 years old. He was 16.5 when we purchased him and he is now 20 inches. Was the shop owner wrong about the age or did he just grow do to his new enclosure? I’d post pictures from purchase to now but I don’t know how. I’m very happy he has grown I'm just wondering and kinda hoping he may be younger. We bought him December 28th 2019

Thanks

EricBo

Original Poster
KarrieRee":cuo2ywm9 said:
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on XIMG at the top of the message box
then click on the pic
Its possible he could be younger -- did the shop owner raise him as a baby ? And its possible he could be as old too and has grown to the enclosure size
Karrie

I think it was One that was turned in by a owner. It’s a popular shop I couldn’t imagine it being there that length of time.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
He looks really good-- I think you've done a good job- it's hard to tell how old he is
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom