Baby Beardie Not Eating or Moving! Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForensBritt

Really need help! I’m scared for my baby Beardie! I really need some help y’all on what I should do. My baby Beardie, Pascal, is just not eating. I’ve tried crickets, mealworms and now calciworms. He just lets them crawl on him while he falls asleep. He sits in one spot all day and barely moves more than an inch. I would say 95% of the time he’s sleeping. I’ve been trying to give him Flukers Repta Boost but he just falls asleep with it pouring out of his mouth or sitting on his nose. He is only 6 inches so about 2 months if I’m understanding correctly, but is so skinny. He currently is in a 40 gal tank with a 10.0 tube UVB, 100 watt basking light, has access to fresh greens daily and is give feeders described above. The first day or so I brought him home he was doing completely fine but now he just looks like he is slowly dying. It’s making me so sad because I don’t know how to help him and I don’t want to see him just die. If anyone has any piece of advice it would be so greatly appreciated!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Where is your uvb? Is it a T 8 or T 5? Please post pics of him and his tank lighting-
Click on the user image uploader at top of the page- download then click on the XIMG at the top of the message box then click on the picture it should post-- how are you taking the basking temps no stickons
Karrie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Please review your tank setup with us, so we can determine if everything is correct for
him. How is he doing today, any changes?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom