Need help rescued bearded dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRIANRUY155

Hello I work at petco. It's the only job in my area that deals with animals so any way. I was at work last week when a lady come in and asked if we could adopt a bearded dragon and my manager said no cause she said it was sick because they weren't caring for it properly. So later that night she brought me the beardie cause I said I'd care for it now currently I don't have money for the vet but I do for the proper equipment he needs they had him a terribly small heat lamp witch I've already upgrade but they had 13 watt CFL uvb bulbs . The beardie cant walk i assume early onset mbd. But he loves to eat dusted crickets and super worms all bowl movements are good. What can I do to improve his situation.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Make sure you have the proper UVB -- I would invest in a 24" fixture w/ reflector for a 40+ gallon tank and a Reptisun 10.0 T 5 bulb --- make sure your basking temps are 95-110 taken w/ a digital probe thermometer --- can you post pics of him so some of the really experienced on here can see him and help out
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on XIMG at the top of the message box then click on the pic it should post
Karrie

BRIANRUY155

Original Poster
I got images uploaded. I have him a zilla t8 desert50 18" fixture mounted in his enclosure so the screen lid doesn't cut the uvb output in half. He is slowly gaining wait bowl movements everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom