Are there any other roach options for those in florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have no idea the discoid are similar to dubias- you can google feeder for bearded dragons in Fla and see what you come up w/ --- have you thought of BSFL or silk worms? They are another good staple feeder for dragons
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
I would go w/ silk worms and the discoid --- I dont know of the others if they can be fed --- silk worms you can get from here
www.reptilianarts.com they come in bulk and small - if you order 50 w/ NO food I get them from here and they are easy to care for - and it looks like they are out of bulk so if you were to order 40 silk it would be $34 -- and they come w/ food -- you would need to clean the containers out daily and feed
www.coastalsilkworms.com here you can check out growing them along w/ this site
www.mulberyfarms.com
I would not chance on feeding the roaches listed on that page you found unless someone can vouch for those roaches ---
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Yes variety is good - I would add some silk worms and the super worms as a treat --- there are butter worms and horn worms that can be used as treats as well --- or meal worms if he/she is an adult - the horn worms are fast growing and a good hydrating worm -- if you order them order small amounts -- dont feed alot of super worms they can impact him if given too many --- same w/ meal worms - the exoskeleton on them can be hard to digest -- w/ the staple feeders the treat worms and the salads he would be getting a balanced varied diet
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Yeah I don't know anything about these other roaches-- someone on the forum might know
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom