I need help! My baby bearded dragon isn't eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimpcess

I have a new beardie, I got it maybe two days ago, within that time he won't eat, but he will drink water ( mixed with calcium ) if you spray it on him, he also hasn’t pooped? since he got here maybe the first day! but when i try to feed him he jumps back he is about 1-2 months possibly 3? please help!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Your dragon is going thru relocation stress--- he should be eating something tho --- can you please go over the tank set up size --- basking temps and how are you taking them--- and UVB brand and bulb coil or tube and where in the tank-- top of screen or inside the tank ??????????? Those two things are the most important things in that tank
Karrie

pimpcess

Original Poster
KarrieRee":a9z542ev said:
Your dragon is going thru relocation stress--- he should be eating something tho --- can you please go over the tank set up size --- basking temps and how are you taking them--- and UVB brand and bulb coil or tube and where in the tank-- top of screen or inside the tank ??????????? Those two things are the most important things in that tank
Karrie

cage is 40 gallons, i can send pictures of the cage and the box’s the lights came in? i don’t know too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom