I need help! My baby bearded dragon isn't eating?

This forum is for urgent health concerns, where your beardie seems very ill and you need immediate help!

I need help! My baby bearded dragon isn't eating?

Postby pimpcess » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:49 am

I have a new beardie, I got it maybe two days ago, within that time he won't eat, but he will drink water ( mixed with calcium ) if you spray it on him, he also hasn’t pooped? since he got here maybe the first day! but when i try to feed him he jumps back he is about 1-2 months possibly 3? please help!
pimpcess
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: I need help! My baby bearded dragon isn't eating?

Postby KarrieRee » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:08 am

Your dragon is going thru relocation stress--- he should be eating something tho --- can you please go over the tank set up size --- basking temps and how are you taking them--- and UVB brand and bulb coil or tube and where in the tank-- top of screen or inside the tank ??????????? Those two things are the most important things in that tank
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Sicko

Postby pimpcess » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:18 am

KarrieRee wrote:Your dragon is going thru relocation stress--- he should be eating something tho --- can you please go over the tank set up size --- basking temps and how are you taking them--- and UVB brand and bulb coil or tube and where in the tank-- top of screen or inside the tank ??????????? Those two things are the most important things in that tank
Karrie

cage is 40 gallons, i can send pictures of the cage and the box’s the lights came in? i don’t know too much
pimpcess
Newbie Poster

Postby KarrieRee » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:32 am

Please post pics of the tank and lighting https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/
Click on XIMG at the top of the message box then click on the pic it should post
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Sicko

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie ER