I need help! My baby bearded dragon isn't eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimpcess

I have a new beardie, I got it maybe two days ago, within that time he won't eat, but he will drink water ( mixed with calcium ) if you spray it on him, he also hasn’t pooped? since he got here maybe the first day! but when i try to feed him he jumps back he is about 1-2 months possibly 3? please help!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Your dragon is going thru relocation stress--- he should be eating something tho --- can you please go over the tank set up size --- basking temps and how are you taking them--- and UVB brand and bulb coil or tube and where in the tank-- top of screen or inside the tank ??????????? Those two things are the most important things in that tank
Karrie

pimpcess

Original Poster
KarrieRee":a9z542ev said:
Your dragon is going thru relocation stress--- he should be eating something tho --- can you please go over the tank set up size --- basking temps and how are you taking them--- and UVB brand and bulb coil or tube and where in the tank-- top of screen or inside the tank ??????????? Those two things are the most important things in that tank
Karrie

cage is 40 gallons, i can send pictures of the cage and the box’s the lights came in? i don’t know too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom