Beardie might have vomited

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachburnav

Hatchling Member
Hey everyone, I just came home and went to clean my beardie's daily poop. I cleaned it up and went to do some stuff. A few mimutes later I come back to this:
108150-1158811171.jpg
I have no idea whether or not it's vomit or an extra random poop. The orange is butternut squash and the green in it is most likely his greens. Whatever that was, it didn't look or smell like his normal poop. It had bits of clear liquid near it too. I'm not sure whether or not this belongs in the ER or not but I'm worried. FYI he shows no symbols of stress and eats both his bugs and greens very well. If it is vomit, should I be worried? I can give you a run down of his care if needed.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Not sure I would keep an eye on the next poop and see what it looks like
Karrie

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
The good news is that if it’s vomit, vomit happens sometimes and resolves itself. He could just be a little sick but will get over it. If he does this for more than 3 days, then he needs to have his diet adjusted or a visit to the vet.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
DO NOT let them do an enema its best if you can take the fecal in w/ you or drop it off
Karrie

zachburnav

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yea Ive heard of that. I'll post on here about what they perscribe if he does have parasites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom