Claud's Crew! - New Girl In The House! - New Pics

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

Re: Claud's Crew! - New Girl In The House! - New Pics

Postby ComicBookMama » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:07 pm

Didn't realize you were close enough to the fires to have the lighting affected... take care! :shock:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
1.0 Bearded Dragons - Figment
1.0 dogs - Ariel
1.0 cats - Skimble
1.0 husband
1.0 son
ComicBookMama
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby saraho » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:22 pm

Do you think your scale babies are noticing the fires? I would think they have instincts telling them danger is near. I don't know, just a hypothesis. We were talking about it today at the library where I work and keep Charlie. We have some very weird sunrises and sunsets thanks to the fires, but I'm all the way on the eastern edge of South Dakota. I have no concept of what the atmosphere must be like out there. Be safe and keep those pretty lizards safe too!
“Let me tell you: the only way to get rid of dragons is to have one of your own.”
― Evgeny Shvarts,
saraho
Hatchling Poster

Postby Claudiusx » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:30 pm

saraho wrote:Do you think your scale babies are noticing the fires? I would think they have instincts telling them danger is near. I don't know, just a hypothesis. We were talking about it today at the library where I work and keep Charlie. We have some very weird sunrises and sunsets thanks to the fires, but I'm all the way on the eastern edge of South Dakota. I have no concept of what the atmosphere must be like out there. Be safe and keep those pretty lizards safe too!

Sorry, I don't know how I missed this!
Hard to tell, of course enough time has passed now that I might not even remember ha, but I'd say it didn't affect them too much. Besides the fact that they all were wanting to just hunker down and sleep all day. Almost like a mini brumation. So in a sense, yeah, maybe they did notice the fires and their instinct was to dig/bury/hide.

This week all of them have been super active. We have had horribly bipolar weather here lately. The previous week it was 60, last week it was 100, and this week it's been 80. But this week everyone has been super active and having a great big appetite. So that's always good to see :)

-Brandon
Follow along with all my beardies. Check out my thread here!: Claud's Crew
P.S. We have lots of pictures ;)
Click here if you use a Sunblaster fixture - IMPORTANT
Claudiusx

Postby Claudiusx » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:32 pm

Moro decided to hunker down early for the night. Sorry for the quality of the picture, her tree cave is in the back corner of her viv, and I had to zoom in through glass to get the pictures :)

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

She tucks her little arms up under her head almost like she uses them as a pillow :mrgreen:
I shouldn't say little arms though. She has always had super chunky/muscular looking arms. More so than any dragon i've ever had.

-Brandon
Follow along with all my beardies. Check out my thread here!: Claud's Crew
P.S. We have lots of pictures ;)
Click here if you use a Sunblaster fixture - IMPORTANT
Claudiusx

Postby CooperDragon » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:38 am

I like the log cave. She looks nice and cozy there =).
CooperDragon

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to Beardie Tales