Captain Blackbeard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little humor here. Everyone knows who Captain Blackbeard is. He sails the Seven Seas :blob8: pillaging other ships, going on land, raiding the village for secret buried treasures. Following a map looking for delicious Hornworm Rum and McBuggos from McDonalds with extra hornworm and dubia sauce. :laughhard: No salads allowed on his voyages.

Here's my little Captain Blackbeard who shows off his beard whenever he wants to and when he doesn't get his way, he head bobs and glass dances. (Or should I say poop dance.)

I'm Captain Blackbeard's Mom, Elizabeth. I really enjoy his daily escapades of looking for buried treasure under his paper towels. Or where-ever he places his uneaten greens and bee pollen. He flings it. (Right now, he's on a soft food diet. See my earlier post about "Advice Please." under Health for further details.

I've had Captain Blackbeard, (Mr Maya) since he was a baby. (Not quite a hatchling because he had to be a certain age. I got him in June of 2014. He was hatched around April 15th 2014. When I bought him, I believed he was a girl. He didn't have two bumps and had only one. When he turned 2 years old, I did a test with a flashlight and discovered my two year old was actually a boy. I decided to keep his name Maya. (Or Myah.) I didn't want him to get confused with a name change because he always looks when you talk to him and call his name. People will get him mixed up for a girl because he has a girl's name. To be honest, I don't think he cares what you call him.

He's a spoiled lovebug. Cuddles with me at night. Enjoys cuddling with his toys. He has a few toys and I've made his hammocks.

I have very few items in his tank because of his run in with coccidia and whipworms. I have yet to have a fecal run on him. He just had a head shed so that's a good sign to me. Right now, I'm trying to keep his tank sterile and easy to clean items.

"Does this box make me look sexy?"
109528-2727820832.jpg

"Ahh...Too lazy to move."
109528-1128628026.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
:lol: hornworm rum and mcbuggos. I wonder if hornworms could be fermented and distilled... :study:

CaptainBlackbeard

Original Poster
CooperDragon":akljunt5 said:
:lol: hornworm rum and mcbuggos. I wonder if hornworms could be fermented and distilled... :study:

I had a bunch of juice from the hornworm splatter all over his paper towels today. He was not pleased.

adambeck

Hatchling Member
Captain Blackbeard seems like the fearless captain everyone respects but is actually a big softie :lol:
Fifa (our bearded dragon) and I say hi! We hope to read more of his adventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom