Meet Ezekiel ❤️

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Meet Ezekiel ❤️

Postby pennyyratt » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:30 pm

After the passing of Corndog, I was heartbroken despite knowing I had done everything that I could. I decided that I should give raising a baby dragon one more shot before moving to an older dragon.

So... We cleaned the tank that Corndog was in very well, bought new decorations and cleaned older ones.. And picked up Ezekiel! He was one of the medium sized hatchlings at the store with 3 others in a large tank. There was a tiny but gorgeous baby who was brown with orange stripes, and some pale orange ones. The store we had bought him at was not a Petco or a Petsmart but a more East coast chain. The reptile guy who worked there is super knowledgable and we've known him for a good ten years.

So now I have the honor of introducing Ezekiel! He is so spunky and ferocious! He almost literally bounces off the walls of his tank. The pictures are a week and a half old, but they should do justice!
[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]
pennyyratt
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Meet Ezekiel ❤️

Postby Claudiusx » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:52 pm

Hi there Ezekiel! What a cutey!
I love it when they are spunky like that at such a small age.

I'm going to go ahead and move this over to the introductions sections so that Ezekiel can have a proper intro! :mrgreen:

-Brandon
Follow along with all my beardies. Check out my thread here!: Claud's Crew
P.S. We have lots of pictures ;)
Click here if you use a Sunblaster fixture - IMPORTANT
Claudiusx

Postby KarrieRee » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:54 pm

Welcome Ezekiel---- I loved the name Corndog tho---- rest in peace little man! :(
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Sicko

Postby pennyyratt » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:51 pm

Corndog was my buddy but he was so sick from the beginning. People really need to know how awful Petsmaet is for reptiles :(
pennyyratt
Newbie Poster

Postby saraho » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:45 am

Welcome Ezekiel!
“Let me tell you: the only way to get rid of dragons is to have one of your own.”
― Evgeny Shvarts,
saraho
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Introductions