Tampico, the small but mighty beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All! I just felt like uploading some pics of my little Tampico, or "Tampi" as I like to call her. I never did a formal introduction on this site, but have posted and given advice to some newbies, so I thought I'd post some photos of Tampi in her year and 8 month phase. Haha She is currently getting to go through brumation. Boooo!!! Buuuut what can I do. She's a happy healthy little thing, and that's all that matters.

So here are some pictures of Miss Tampico....
Enjoying a car ride
101206-815325794.jpg

Showing off her sexy leg skills
101206-518064560.jpg

Hiding in her new favorite cave
101206-6415366009.jpg

Enjoying some outside interaction on her leash
101206-5337923174.jpg

Just chillin on her branch in all her small, but mighty, glory
101206-8585524140.jpg

And finally...enjoying the window while she watches momma cook
101206-1240296662.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!!! :D

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Mine all hunkered down too I think because of the fires and heat, but this week they have all been pretty active. How is Tampi doing?

-Brandon

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hey there! She's doing well. Been staying up a bit more. I've been trying to take her out more as well. It's a bit hard with the puppers, but I'm still able to get her some outside the tank time. Haha Sometimes she's all for it and others, she just walks right up to her tank and hops back in. Like, "How dare you." Lol I think she'll stay up for another week or two and then hunker down again.

Hope you are well, Brandon.

Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom