Lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family and I are going on a over night trip. We will be gone at max 48 hours tho we usually come home a little early. Not many people in my family enjoy reptiles so I have no one to turn my little Rangos lights on and off. I've done some research but I'm getting mixed answers. I just wanna make sure I dont make the wrong choice and injure my baby. So my question is, is it okay to leave a 6 month bearded dragons lights on over night?

zachburnav

Hatchling Member
I think he should be fine. If he has a hide he's probably gonna try to sleep in there when he's tired. Obviosuly it's not gonna be the best sleep but so be it. Perhaps you have a timer? The ones you plug in and set what time they turn on and off? Are you 100% sure that no one can turn them off and on? Its just a few switches. I understand though, some people don't like reptiles.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Over nite it wont hurt him two many nites not a good idea --- I would invest in a timer they are pretty cheap
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom