Beardie not eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkiriehl12

I went on a 2 week trip with my friend. My mother is taking care of her but she hasnt ate since i left she drinks water but not eating. She gives her fresh food everyday and still not eating. Would u guys have any clue whats going on?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Could be relocation stress if you moved her --- could be lighting issues like UVB is it expired what type is it? Is it a coil or tube? Could be the weather and start of brumation -
Karrie

Nikkiriehl12

Original Poster
Its a tube one and believe its zoomed bulb. We havent moved her in a while. She getting bigger is it because of cage size i have 20 gallon right now

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
And how old is the dragon? If she is full size adult the 20 gallon tank is wayyyyyyyyyyyy to small -- I need to know what the tube on is? Is it a T 5 or a T8? I need a pic of the tank and lighing-- the UVB bulb will tell you what it is brand and bulb it will say T 5 or T 8 on it
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom