I don't think this is normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norbert went poop on his hammock (Which usually never happens. He has a bathroom corner in his tank)
and it looks very weird. The red stuff isn't blood, but I think that it's a red bell pepper that I fed him a couple of days ago. Currently, we are treating him for tail rot and gout, and I really hope that this isn't an entirely new problem. The urate is also abnormally small and spread out. Tell me what you guys think.

109364-7332672640.jpg

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
Looks like it could be a bit runny to me, but I've seen that happen with Figment when he has lots of water-rich veggies in his salad. If it becomes a habit, maybe then worry? I try not to freak out too much over single poops... only if a pattern develops.

NorbertTheDino

Original Poster
ComicBookMama":c4nl8jq1 said:
Looks like it could be a bit runny to me, but I've seen that happen with Figment when he has lots of water-rich veggies in his salad. If it becomes a habit, maybe then worry? I try not to freak out too much over single poops... only if a pattern develops.
Okay thanks! I'll watch out and see if this happens again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom