broccoli and asparigus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
i cooked my damn broccoli and asparugis and noticed the nutritional site says to give raw??? is cooked bad whats the difference should i give?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Broccoli should not be fed I am not exactly sure why same w/ asparagus-- if you look on the nutritional website it gives veggies what to feed and what not to feed-- do you have that website
Karrie

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
yeah i go by the nutrition chart you supplied me with not long ago. Its not staples and does have oxolates so i dont think ill do it often. Its says occasionaly on one and rarely on the other. She normally has collard greens, kale, bell peppers. thats what she eats the most of.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
I have a hard time finding mustard greens. Does anybody on here suggest certian soil stuff like that ive got a bunch of veggies and fruit growing at the moment using only organic fertilizers. So i can become self sufficient in the matter and eventually get that colony procreating. so wont have to buy dubia nomore either.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Ok non cooked would be better if fed I am guessing - but feeding occasionally is not going to hurt -- its up to you - you can eat it if nothing else
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
I am assuming no fertilizers - organic stuff only-- I dont usually feed mustard greens cuz they go bad so fast - I usually just use kale turnip and collard and then I add different squash sweet potato I use cilantro as well - fed occasionally when I have it in the house for cooking -- you can use basil mint and fresh oregano leaves as well but unless your growing that stuff its expensive
Karrie

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
ok ill mix it up with what you just posted too this week. Cilantro sweet potato and squash. i hear they love squash.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Yes unless they are my two -- they wont eat any of it -- you can try yellow zucchini or butter nut-- sweet potato raw and shredded will keep him regular-- the squash may change his poop a little make it runny - it has water in it so just FYI
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom