To all those who help us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
We just wanted to express our gratitude my wife and I for all your help with our baby girl there’s a few people that never fail to respond to my post no matter how simple how hard or how important matter may be. You guys have really helped me learn the inns and outs got more out of this website and you people then I would’ve had a reading anything because things are not all factual on the Internet most of them are just peoples opinions or seems like college papers or something. Well anyways from the bottom of our hearts thank you for the help I’m posting a few pics of our baby here’s our Freyja

109225-3267608243.jpg
109225-7218873687.jpg
109225-2803664948.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad you are finding the site to be helpful. Freyja looks happy and healthy in those photos. As you gain experiences with caring for her, I encourage you to share what you find with the forum. The more voices and the more experiences/points of view we have, the better. Everyone is still learning from these little guys and trying to do our best by them =)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am happy to hear you are having a great experience here, we love helping out here! :D
Freyja looks terrific, very content & happy. She has a nice little beardie belly also!

Tracie

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
thankyou! yeah we are gettin over the intitial anxieties both her and I :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom