Rainbow Mealworms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Karrie,

Any conclusion to what happened with RM? Did they ever get back to you or try to make it right?

-Brandon

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Nope heard from the girl once sent pics of the order they sent and never heard a thing back - paid $50 for a bunch of worms you could hardly see and most of them were dead and then the rest died - Hiccup got maybe 4 out of 36
Karrie

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Too bad, I'd try reaching out again and ask why you still have gotten no response.
That's not OK.

-Brandon

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
She said they would either send more or reimburse me----------never got anything and heard nothing
Karrie

beardiebaby19

Hatchling Member
We ordered about 200 crickets from Rainbow Mealworms and only 15 showed up alive. The rest were dead on the bottom. No problems weather-wise and arrived quickly after shipping. Of course, we didn’t have any other food option within an hour, so I was furious. We ended up contacting rainbow mealworms and they apologized and refunded us. They also sent (way more than) 200 crickets on them. All arrived within the next day or two, all alive. I saw this a month later, so not sure what you did to solve this issue. If this happens again, I would just call them! They have nice customer service and will help you solve your problem :)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I have not ordered from them again --- I sent them pics of the silk worms as they asked the girl said they would refund or send more and still nothing today- I dont think its my responsibility to hound people once you have done what they asked -- I do not recommend them anymore at all - I dont want some one else to waste their money on a service/ product and $50 was a lot to throw away --- its their business and if they want to treat people like the way I was then they in turn will lose business because I send alot of people to different websites
Karrie

beardiebaby19

Hatchling Member
KarrieRee":jyz5e6qq said:
I have not ordered from them again --- I sent them pics of the silk worms as they asked the girl said they would refund or send more and still nothing today- I dont think its my responsibility to hound people once you have done what they asked -- I do not recommend them anymore at all - I dont want some one else to waste their money on a service/ product and $50 was a lot to throw away --- its their business and if they want to treat people like the way I was then they in turn will lose business because I send alot of people to different websites
Karrie
I don’t blame you. We also get our food elsewhere. They should have still reimbursed you at least. That is an awful lot of money, so I would be furious as well.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
No - they were supposed to refund me never heard from them so I have not ordered from them again and I am not recommending them either
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom